If we make changes to this Policy, we will notify you by revising the date at the bottom of the Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). You may change how you provide your personal information to us at any time.
- Information We Collect
- Using Information We Collect
- Sharing Information We Collect
- Your Decisions on Receiving Marketing Communications
- Opt-Out of Information Sharing
- Links to Other Sites
- Your California Privacy Rights / Questions or Comments
- Your Canadian Privacy Rights / Questions or Comments
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birthday, and product preferences when engaging in any of the activities listed below:
- Place an order from our website
- Return an item or make an exchange from a previous purchase
- Inquire about our services
- Receive a gift package
- Create an account (profile) at CoralCayDistilling.com or one of our other websites
- Subscribe to receive our emails
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
- Participate in Coral Cay Distilling social media including ratings & reviews and stories
We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands.
USING INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to provide you with the best possible customer experience and for the purposes described below:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To improve our spirits selection and customer service
- To enroll you in our loyalty program (when and if one becomes available) so that you can be eligible to receive enhanced benefits with Coral Cay Distilling
- To verify your identity
You have the option not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, “Your Decisions on Receiving Marketing Communications”, below.
SHARING INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We contractually restrict these service providers from making any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we partner with another company in a joint marketing program to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- If you purchase Coral Cay Distilling products through our websites or by placing a catalog order by phone or mail, we may share your name, postal address, and shopping history with like-minded organizations whose privacy policies meet the Direct Marketing Association’s privacy standards, for their direct mail marketing purposes. From time to time we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. In such cases we might rent, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including contact information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt out of such sharing (for more information, please see “Opt-Out of Sharing Information”and “Your California Privacy Rights / Questions or Comments”
- We may share information about you, if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Coral Cay Distilling or others.
- If you choose to participate in a loyalty, or similar program in which Coral Cay Distilling is a participating vendor, and you authorize Coral Cay Distilling to provide information about your purchases to the company administering the program, we will share your personal information with that program. Loyalty programs allow you to earn “points” on purchases at Coral Cay Distilling, which you may then use toward certain rewards offered by the loyalty program in which you participate.
YOUR DECISIONS ON RECEIVING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
You can review your My Account profile personal information at any time. My Account information will include the information you have voluntarily provided to us to set up an account as well as transaction information conducted when logged in to your account. Other information about you not added to your My Account profile or associated with purchases not made when logged in to your account may not be accessible through your My Account profile.
To access your personal information in your My Account profile online, simply click My Account at the top of any web page, sign in when prompted. You can update your personal information, by emailing Relax@CoralCayDistilling.com. We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. Coral Cay Distilling provides a choice in communication for customers so you can receive information from us at your discretion. We communicate with our customers by promotional email, mailings (postal) and telephone. If you would like to be removed from our promotional email, mailings (postal) or telephone lists, please contact us by emailing Relax@CoralCayDistilling.com.
Please specify from which list(s) – “Do Not Email”, “Do Not Mail”, or “Do Not Call” – you would like to be removed from. Please note that requests by email or phone may take up to ten business days to process and request by mail (postal) may take up to six to eight weeks to process.
Alternatively, if you do not want to receive promotional emails (i.e. not order-related) that notify you of new product arrivals, exclusive offers, upcoming events, store openings and the like, simply click the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of any Coral Cay Distilling email. Please note, however, that this is for email only.OPT-OUT OF SHARING INFORMATION
As noted above, we may share your information with our affiliated companies, when we partner with another company in a joint marketing program or if you purchase Coral Cay Distilling products through our website. If you want to opt-out of any sharing of your information with such entities, please contact us at:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Occasionally we provide links on our websites to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of us and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites which are provided solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS / QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy. As discussed above, if you want to opt-out of any sharing of your information please contact us at:
To find out information about any rights you may have under Civil Code section 1798.83, please contact us at the above address/telephone number/email address.
YOUR CANADIAN PRIVACY RIGHTS / QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Our policy allowing customers to opt-out of information sharing with third parties for marketing purposes also applies to our Canadian customers. In addition, when we collect or otherwise acquire personal information about Canadian customers from third parties, we enter into a contract with the third party which requires them to ensure, and provide assurances to us, that they obtained informed express consent to disclose your personal information to us. If you want to know if we have obtained any information from a third party, or have any questions or concerns about the collection, use, disclosure, or correction of your personal information please contact us as set out below.
We do not share any personal information about our Canadian customers for marketing purposes such as shopping history or account information. We do provide your postal address as a Coral Cay Distilling customer with marketing partners to use for direct mail marketing purposes. If you would like to opt-out of the provision of your information for this purpose, please contact us at:
Your personal information may be stored and accessed by us in Canada and the United States. We use third party service providers which may be located in, or may have servers in the United States or another country. Your information may be accessible to governmental and law enforcement organizations in those countries. We do not authorize any of our service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information. We transfer your information to these third party service providers only to the extent necessary for them to perform the services on our behalf.
We will only send you marketing communications by email or text if you have expressly asked us to do so.
Last Revised: 08/20